Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is marketing strategy every business should use. Without a good Search Engine Optimisation on your website you may well be missing out on potential new visitors and therefore new customers.
How a lack of proper SEO could affect your business
- Your website could potentially be invisible to search engines.
- Traffic and visitors to your website maybe really low.
- Investments in your online marketing may not provide the ROI (Return on Investment).
- Competitors gain advantages over you for appearing in the top results.
- Your business loses customers it otherwise might have gained.
How we can help
- Build brand awareness so people think of your business first.
- Giving you real value for money with results that work.
- Achieve higher rankings in the search engines.
- Increase traffic to your website that is relevant to your type of business.
Things to be aware of when choosing SEO Solutions
There are many common mistakes a business might make when considering SEO solutions and here are some things to be aware of:
- Quick wins in SEO
Unfortunately there are NO quick wins in SEO and if you are promised a solution that does it you may actually end up harming your website’s performance
- Lots of back links to your website
Some software can submit your website to hundreds if not thousands of other websites hoping they will add a back link to your website. Most of the time the websites who add your link could actually be harming your website ranking.
- Search engine algorithms change
Unless you are using someone with their ‘fingers on the pulse’ you may find your SEO marketing falls behind as the major search engines are always updating how they consider sites for inclusion in search results. If you website isn’t maintained it could end up falling badly behind.
Here at Ableaf we will always do our best to help your business and won’t make false promises, which could end up damaging your online reputation along with ours.
If you are unsure of what you and your business may need, please feel free to contact us at any time and we’ll be more than happy to help.